Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
As a bank, we need to know who you are! That's why we need to confirm your identity with a supported and valid ID when you open your account.
Below is the list of acceptable IDs:
1. Driver’s License (or its variants including Conductor’s license, Student permit, Temporary permit (when driver's license is not yet available))
2. Philippine Passport
3. National Professional ID Card - note that we only accept PRC ID issued prior to September 2019
4. Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
5. Postal ID
6. Voter’s (COMELEC) ID Card
7. Social Security System (SSS) – note that we only accept SSS ID with Date of Birth
8. Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID)
The photo of your valid ID uploaded on the app during the account opening will be retained and processed in accordance with the purpose of opening an account with the Bank.
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?