Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
GSave Account Maintenance
Upon your first cash-in to your GSave account, CIMB Bank will send your temporary login credentials through SMS with the following details:
- Username: Your registered mobile number starts with "9". (Example: 9876543212)
- Password: Randomized password (Only you will be able to see this)
Once you have received the temporary login credentials, you can proceed to link with the following steps:
1. Download and launch the CIMB Bank PH App
2. Tap on "link my GSave account"
3. Input your temporary username and password (from the SMS)
3. Create your desired username & password and complete the required information (you will be using these credentials to login to the CIMB Bank PH app)
4. Key in the 6-digit OTP sent to your registered mobile number
5. Verify your registered email address
6. Create your 6-digit MPIN (you will be using this for transaction authentication)
*Mobile number starts with 9 (Example: 9876543212)
And you're all done!
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?