The bank has a cash-in limit of PHP 500,000.00 but is subject to selected partner/payment center/bank’s limit.
For example, if your selected partner/payment center/bank has a daily limit of PHP 1,000,000.00 and you want to cash-in PHP 1,000,000.00, you will need to perform two transactions of PHP 500,000.00. However, if the partner-selected bank has a daily limit of PHP 250,000.00 then you will only be able to cash-in only up to that amount.
For 7-Eleven, the maximum cash-in amount is PHP 10,000 per barcode generated. You can only generate up to five (5) barcodes per day.
For Bayad Center, the maximum cash-in or deposit amount is PHP 20,000 per day.
Below are the maximum limits per transaction for our other partner banks:
1) Daily Maximum of PHP 2,000,0000: Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (BDO OTC, BDO OTC Ref, Metrobank OTC, Unionbank OTC)
2) Daily Maximum of PHP 1,000,000: Online Banking (BDO, Metrobank, RCBC, Robinsons Online, Unionbank EON, Unionbank, UCPB), Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (BDO ATM, BPI OTC Biller, AUB Online/OTC, Landbank OTC, PNB e-Banking, PNB Biller, RCBC OTC, Robinsons OTC, RCBC Savings, Security ATM, Security OTC, UCPB OTC/ATM), Over-the-Counter non-Bank (Cebuana Lhuillier, M. Lhuillier)
3) Daily Maximum of PHP 200,000: Online Banking (Chinabank), Over-the-Counter non-Bank (LBC, SM Retail, Robinsons)
4) Daily Maximum of PHP 1,000,000: Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (EastWest OTC)
5) Daily Maximum of PHP 250,000: Online Banking (Landbank ATM Online)
6) Daily Maximum of PHP 20,040: Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (Chinabank OTC)