How can I avail of the Credit Group Life Insurance?
In order to avail of the Credit Group Life Insurance under your REVI Credit account, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have an active REVI Credit account with CIMB Bank Philippines;
2. Must pay for the applicable premium amount in the form of a fee/charge added to the Credit Line on the statement generation date;
3. Must be in good standing on their Credit Line and must not have any overdue payments at the time of insurance renewal subscription.
4. Must be between 21-65 years old at the time of application;
5. Must be a Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines at the time of application;
a. be in good health;
b. have no physical or medical impairment; and
c. be performing the daily normal activities of his/her life; and
7. Must be compliant with the Insurer’s anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing and financial (CTF) and economic sanctions regimes (“Issuances”), and financial underwriting guidelines.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.