Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
Personal Loan Onboarding
Eligibility criteria to be eligible for a CIMB Personal Loan:
1) Individuals only
2) Applicant must be at least 21 years old; at most must be no older than 65 upon loan maturity
3) Applicant must be a Philippine citizen and a non-US person
4) Applicant must have a Philippine mailing address and active Philippine mobile number
5) Applicant must have a minimum gross monthly income of PHP15,000
6) Applicant, if employed, must be tenured for at least 6 months, or 1 year of continuous employment, unless employed in the top 15,000 corporations or if salary crediting under CIMB payroll account
7) Applicant, if self-employed, must be operating for at least 1 year
Eligible IDs that may be submitted for your application:
If you choose to do a SELFIE CHECK, you can provide either ONE of the IDs below:
1) Driver’s License
3) Postal ID
4) SSS – Social Security System
5) Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
6) Voter's (COMELEC) ID Card
7) National Professional ID Card (PRC ID)
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?