Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
If you were asked to redo the Selfie Check because of failed selfie verification, it could either be due to:
1) The selfie picture is cropped from an ID document
2) An ID document is used as a selfie picture
3) There are multiple people in the selfie picture
4) The selfie picture provided is taken from either a paper or screenshot from a picture or video
5) The selfie picture is manipulated/photo shopped/modified
6) The age difference between the selfie picture and the valid ID provided is too big
7) There is no face present in the provided selfie picture
8) The face is not fully visible in the provided selfie picture
9) The quality of the selfie picture is not good enough for verification
10) The provided selfie is a black and white photo
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?