Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
If you were asked to redo the selfie check because of failed ID verification, it could either be due to:
1) The document is not supported for Selfie Check (refer to the valid IDs supported by Selfie Check)
2) The document was too blurry for verification
3) The document quality was not good enough for verification (i.e. damaged and cannot be used)
4) The document is missing parts that are mandatory for verification (i.e. parts of the document were covered by your thumb/fingers)
5) The document provided was not an actual ID
6) The document is a sample
7) The front or back of the document is missing
8) The document does not show the photo and data page
9) The document is missing the signature
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?