Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
For 7-Eleven, the maximum cash-in amount is PHP 10,000 per transaction (maximum of 5 transactions per day).
For Bayad Center, the maximum cash-in or deposit amount is PHP 20,000 per transaction.
Below are the maximum limits for our other partners:
1) Maximum of PHP 500,000: Online Banking (BPI EOL), Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (BDO OTC, BDO OTC Ref, Metrobank OTC, Unionbank OTC)
2) Maximum of PHP 500,000: Online Banking (BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, Robinsons Online, Unionbank EON, Unionbank, UCPB), Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (BDO ATM, BPI OTC, BPI OTC Biller, AUB Online/OTC, Landbank OTC, PNB e-Banking, PNB Biller, RCBC OTC, Robinsons OTC, RCBC Savings, Security ATM, Security OTC, UCPB OTC/ATM), Over-the-Counter non-Bank (Cebuana, M Lhuillier)
3) Maximum of PHP 500,000: Online Banking (Chinabank, Landbank ATM), Over-the-Counter non-Bank (LBC, SM Retail, Robinsons)
4) Maximum of PHP 500,000: Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (EastWest OTC)
5) Maximum of PHP 500,000: Over-the-Counter Banking and ATM (Chinabank OTC)
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?