Tips on how to get faster approvals on your loan applications
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to upload CLEAR copies of the REQUIRED documents to make sure your loan application is processed WITHOUT DELAYS
1) Ensure that the income document that you will upload is acceptable based on the requirements. For list of requirements, refer to the Personal Loan requirements here.
2)Your proof of income document should be within the prescribed validity period:
- Payslip (1 full month issued within the last 2 months)
- CoE (Issued within the last 2 months)
- ITR (Previous Year)
3) The entire document must be readable. Meaning, there shouldn’t be any text or sections that are blurred.
4) The document must be uploaded in its entirety and must not be truncated. Meaning no section or portion of the document should be cut off.
5) If possible, documents should not be taken directly from computer screens since it decreases readability. If this cannot be avoided, make sure that the glare from the computer screen does not affect the quality of the photo taken.
Change The Way You Bank
Download the CIMB Bank PH app for 24/7 safe and secure digital mobile banking experience.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.