Performance Manager is responsible to drive the optimization of technology metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and key risk indicators (KRIs). He/She should be passionate about leveraging data to enhance operational efficiency and mitigate risks.
Technology Metrics Management:
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive suite of technology metrics that align with organizational goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze technology performance data to identify trends, anomalies, and areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the accurate and timely collection of technology-related data.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Oversight:
• Define, implement, and manage KPIs that measure the success of technology initiatives and overall business performance.
• Work closely with department heads to establish KPI benchmarks and targets, regularly reporting on progress.
• Conduct in-depth analysis to identify opportunities for performance optimization and process improvements.
Key Risk Indicator (KRI) Monitoring:
• Develop a robust set of KRIs to proactively identify and mitigate potential risks associated with technology operations.
• Collaborate with risk management teams to ensure that KRIs align with organizational risk tolerance and objectives.
• Provide regular updates and reports on KRIs to key stakeholders and leadership.
Performance Reporting and Communication:
• Generate and distribute regular performance reports to relevant stakeholders, highlighting key insights and actionable recommendations.
• Present findings to leadership in a clear and concise manner, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
• Foster a culture of transparency and accountability through effective communication of performance metrics.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in technology metrics and risk management.
• Collaborate with internal teams to implement improvements based on performance analysis and feedback.