Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
Transfers within CIMB
Yes, you can delete your scheduled fund transfer or edit the amount of the remaining scheduled transfers.
To edit a scheduled transfer, follow the steps below:
1) Tap on MENU > SCHEDULED
2) Select your scheduled transfer
3) Tap on amount to change the amount and tap SAVE
4) Verify the change with your MPIN
5) Changes will be saved
To delete your scheduled transfer, follow the steps below:
3) Tap on DELETE THIS SCHEDULED TRANSFER and tap DELETE to confirm
4) Your scheduled transfer will be deleted
To stop your next scheduled transfer, follow the steps below:
2) Select your scheduled transfer and go to TRANSFER tab
3) Tap on STOP NEXT TRANSFER TRANSFER and tap STOP MY NEXT TRANSFER to confirm
4) Your next scheduled transfer will be deleted
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?