• Digital Banking
  • Our App
  • Promotions
  • Our DNA
  • Financial Literacy Articles
  • Help & Support
Our Products
Our Partners
Latest Promotions
Financial Essentials
Digital Banking with CIMB
Security Tips

What are the acceptable income documents for submission?

If you are EMPLOYED, you may upload any ONE of the following:

- 1 month pay slip

- Certificate of Employment 

- BIR Form 2316 (W2)

- BIR Form 1700


If you are SELF-EMPLOYED, you have to upload or provide ALL of the following below:

- DTI or SEC Registration

- Mayor's permit 

- BIR Form 1701 or Latest 6 months Bank Statement of the Owner / Business

Go Beyond Banking with CIMB Bank

Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!