To open a GSave Account, follow the steps below:
1) On the GCash app, click the icon that says ‘Save Money’.
2) From there, you will be asked to register for GSave by filling out some personal information.
3) After filling out all the requested information, a page will appear saying ‘GSave Registration Success’.
4) You will then be redirected to the GSave dashboard that displays ‘Withdraw Funds’, ‘Make A Deposit’, and ‘Schedule Auto-Deposit’ use cases alongside the interest rate given to you and your account number.
5) GCash will then send you an SMS informing you that you have opened a GSave account.