1) On the GCash app, click the icon that says ‘Save Money’.
2) From there, you will be asked to register for GSave by filling out some personal information.
3) After filling out all the requested information, a page will appear saying ‘GSave Registration Success’.
4) You will then be redirected to the GSave dashboard that displays ‘Withdraw Funds’, ‘Make A Deposit’, and ‘Schedule Auto-Deposit’ use cases alongside the interest rate given to you and your account number.
5) GCash will then send you an SMS informing you that you have opened a GSave account.
Go Beyond Banking with CIMB Bank
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.