Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
1. Ensure timely and accurate processing of all transaction including customer payments, fund transfer, and interbank transactions.
2. Responsible for daily reconciliation settlement of assigned partners and ensure that all transaction have been accurately recorded and processed.
3. Oversee the funding and pre-funding movements of assigned partners, and manage settlement funds between bank and other financial institutions
4. Provide support in generating and analyzing various settlement reports, including transaction volume, settlement delays, and error rates
5. Timely resolution of disputes and any exception.
6. Continuously review and assess settlement processes, policies and procedure to identify opportunities for improvements.
7. Provide support to different departments in relation to funds movements
8. Performs investigation of customer complaints tickets, BSP Tickets and escalations from other units of Retail Operations and provides resolution within the standard and agreed TAT.
9. Collaborate with internal customers from other departments and other work streams of the Bank for service requirement, inquiries and instructions.
10. Support tests related to system enhancement
11. Ensure proper management of bank data to include customers, partners and various channels
12. Ensure BAU is achieved and service level agreements are observed
13. Ensure security controls are in place, compliance with both internal and external regulations is adhered to and operational risk is minimized.
14. Investigate and analyze chargeback and dispute cases to determine validity and take appropriate action
15. Communicate effectively with customers, merchants, and card issuers to gather information and resolve cases
16. Participate in other operational function as required
17. Performs all other tasks, duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?