What is the eligible criteria to apply for a CIMB Personal Loan?
The criteria to be eligible for a CIMB Personal Loan are as follows:
1) Individuals only
2) Applicant must be at least 21 years old; at most must not be older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
3) Applicant must be a Philippine citizen and a non-US person
4) Applicant must have a Philippine mailing address and an active Philippine mobile number
5) Applicant must have a minimum gross monthly income of PHP 15,000
6) Applicant, if employed, must be tenured for at least 6 months, or 1 year of continuous employment, unless employed in the top 15,000 corporations or if salary crediting is under CIMB payroll account
7) Applicant, if self-employed, must be operating for at least 1 year
Click here to see the list of Eligible IDs that may be submitted for your application.
Go Beyond Banking with CIMB Bank
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.