Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
Savings Account Linking and Onboarding
As a bank, we need to know who you are! That's why we need to confirm your identity with a supported and valid ID when you open your account.
Below is the list of acceptable IDs:
1. Driver’s License
2. Philippine passport
3. National Professional ID Card - note that we only accept PRC ID issued prior to September 2019
4. Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
5. Postal ID
6. Voter’s (COMELEC) ID Card
7. Social Security System (SSS) – note that we only accept SSS ID with Date of Birth
8. Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID)
9. Printed ePhilID (Digital PhilSys ID)
The photo of your valid ID uploaded on the app during the account opening will be retained and processed in accordance with the purpose of opening an account with the Bank.
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?