As a bank, we need to know who you are! That's why we need to confirm your identity with a supported and valid ID when you open your account.
Below is the list of acceptable IDs:
1. Driver’s License
2. Philippine passport
3. National Professional ID Card - note that we only accept PRC ID issued prior to September 2019
4. Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
5. Postal ID
6. Voter’s (COMELEC) ID Card
7. Social Security System (SSS) – note that we only accept SSS ID with Date of Birth
8. Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID)
9. Printed ePhilID (Digital PhilSys ID)
10. PhilHealth ID
11. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
The photo of your valid ID uploaded on the app during the account opening will be retained and processed in accordance with the purpose of opening an account with the Bank.