How can I avail of the Credit Group Life Insurance?
In order to avail of the Group Creditor Life Insurance under your Personal Loans account, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have an active Personal Loans account with CIMB Bank Philippines Inc.;
2. Must have successfully paid for the applicable premium amount in the form of a charge/fee from the Personal Loan proceeds;
3. Must be between 21-60 years old at the time of application;
4. Must be a Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines at the time of application;
a. be in good health;
b. have no physical or medical impairment; and
c. in the last five (5) years, not have consulted nor been treated or examined for more than two (2) weeks by a doctor for any disease or injury, not have undergone any medical diagnostic test and procedure other than for routine pre-employment purpose, and not have been confined in a hospital for any length of time or had any surgical procedure; and
6. Must be compliant with the Insurer’s anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing and financial (CTF) and economic sanctions regimes (“Issuances”), and financial underwriting guidelines.
Go Beyond Banking with CIMB Bank
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.