Financial Literacy Articles
Help & Support
We will be right with you.
Loan Account Onboarding
If you were asked to redo the selfie check because of failed ID verification, it could be due to any of the following reasons:
1) The document is not supported for Selfie Check (refer to the valid IDs supported by Selfie Check)
2) The document was too blurry for verification
3) The document quality was not good enough for verification (i.e. damaged and cannot be used)
4) The document is missing parts that are mandatory for verification (i.e. parts of the document were covered by your thumb/fingers)
5) The document provided was not an actual ID
6) The document is a sample
7) The front or back of the document is missing
8) The document does not show the photo and data page
9) The document is missing the signature
Download the all-new CIMB Bank PH app and enjoy an enhanced digital banking experience that's fast, easy, and more convenient than ever!
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?