Can I open an account if my country of residence is outside the Philippines?

As long as you are a Filipino citizen, you can open an account in any country you reside in except for the United States. If you are either a resident, citizen, or a permanent card holder of the United States, we are currently unable to offer you our savings product. 

Live your purpose with CIMB Bank!

Download the CIMB Bank PH app and step into the world of secure and convenient digital banking.